Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ini lah contoh orang yang punya hasad dengki.



salam. hai mimi. siapa anda sebenarnya ye? adakah orang yg i kenal?
kalau ye alangkah busuknya hati anda dgn menghantar komen seperti
itu.i tidak marah dengan kata2 yeke shawl ko ni different dr blog lain.
aku rasa blog lain pn ada gak. tapi agak terkilan dan marah dengan
kata2 ini jgn tipu customer.

do u really know me that well sampai ckp i tipu customer? i SAID my shawl
is unique and rare. maksudnya lain dan difficult to find. kalau ada shawl sama
dengan blog lain yes maybe it is. sebab i pun tak perasan, i dont have so much
time to blogwalking through million of blog to find whether my shawls is same
with everyone else.scroll my shoutbox and list how many blog claim their shawl
is unique and rare.and i dont bloody care because IT IS WAY OF PROMOTION.
that is how blogger(s) PROMOTE THEIR BLOG BY SAYING THEIR SHAWLS
BLA BLA BLA BLA. understand?

siapa nak tengok kalau you tulis dekat shoutbox orang mcm ni come visit my
blog.buy some shawl. atau jum datang blog saya.beli shawl. you must
have ATTRACTING WORD to ATTRACT YOUR CUSTOMER.and about
me lying to customer can you show me any proof? i just want to make it clear.
to all of you. im not superwoman, everything cant be perfect, i just can make
it okay. i try very hard to satisfy all of you and if there are any problem, feel
free to email me or contact me. i leave you my email and number at the sidebar.
did you ever notice it mimi? it is your real name? or just some name you pick it
at random? if it not your real name dot use it because i have TWO COUSINS
that i call mimi and they are my life. dont use that name because i dont want
when i call their name i will remember you. thanks.

jangan lah komen without tinggalkan link, because i will not bother find who
you are. and to my customer, you know who you are. please keep supporting
me. i need you :)

love,
sayapunyashawl
XOXO

5 comments:

AeNa Helaena said...

dianna,chek her ip kat ur chatbox acc.org camne jgn layan,kuatkn ati!
dianna bole!!
(sory,i xmmpu nk bli ur shawls skrg..msh pokai,huhu..)

MY said...

chill babe.. dugaan tue..

Ayesha Syahira said...

i've bought ur shwls b4, mmg unique n rare, so biar jer pae org nak ckp :)

eVy-D-YaNa said...

it's ok...shawl awk nice~

Mimi Ariff said...

erk?
siapakah mimi itu
berani gunakan namaku
siot

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com